Hrithik Roshan is one of the most handsome actors in Bollywood & we couldn’t help but wonder what would be the dating app bios of his onscreen characters.
We are all quarantined right now and probably on the verge of losing our minds or maybe some of us have lost it already. To add some fun to your routine from bedroom to washroom to living room and back, we brought a twist to the Greek God Hrithik Roshan’s on screen characters. We all love him and drool over him. That suave body, flawless moves and commendable acting has earned him millions of fans. Hrithik has given many great movies and characters to remember. So today we thought, what if these characters existed in real life and had profiles on some of the trending dating apps? We went an extra mile by picking up some of his popular dialogues which can be the potential bio of his characters’ profiles.
So here you go, find your favourite character and swipe.
- Yaadein: Remember Ronit? Well, if he was on a dating app, his bio would be ‘Pehle din inkaar kiya, duje din iqraar ki, teeje din pyar kiya’.
- Jodha Akbar: The stern yet soft, right from the royal court, His Highness Akbar’s bio would be something poetic like ‘In Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein Pakiza Se Riste Hain’
- Dhoom 2: The handsome con-man Aryan aka Mr. A would have women swooning over him. We think the lyrics from the song Dhoom Again, “Dhoom again and run away with me on a roller coaster ride, Dhoom again and see your wildest dreams slowly come alive”… Who would mind going on an adventure with Mr. A? Not us. Definitely not us.
- Mujhse Dosti Karoge: Let’s get the good ol’ poetic chocolate boy Raj Khanna on the dating app with the bio “Pyar ka matlab sirf pyar ka izhaar karna nahi hota, pyar ka matlab sirf pyar ko pana nahi hai, pyar kisi aur ki khushi ke liye, apni khushi mitana bhi hai.”
- Kaho na Pyaar Hai: Our favourite and sweetest Rohit’s bio would read ‘Khoobsurati saadgi mein hi hai’.
- Super 30 – The intelligent mathematician Anand on dating app be like ‘Prayaas aur safalta ke beech mein ek hi number ka farak hota hai’… MIldly hinting that you only need one perfect match which is him!
- Kites – Jai Singhania from this widely known and acclaimed movie would make his presence on dating app like, ‘Love and music have no language’.
- Na Tum Jaano Na Hum – For your dose of cheese and mush, we have ‘Pyar toh bas ho jaata hai, kaise? … Na tum jaano na hum.‘
- Luck By chance: Lover Boy Ali’s bio is most likely to read, ‘Chaand aur chaandani juda ho sakte hai … phool aur khushboo alag ho sakte hai … magar ab hum ek doosre se kabhi door nahi honge, kabhi nahi.’