A lot of us have been given the work from home option in this time of a pandemic breakout of Coronavirus. So, here’s taking a look at how you can achieve the most efficient work from home outcome.
The spread of Coronavirus has slowed down many major countries around the world. While many people are yet to receive the final word on how to manage their work situation, many have already been given the work from home option. Now, we know you must think that working from home is easy and manageable. Some also prefer it because it’s time-flexible but that’s not always a great thing. For instance, you might end up working for much longer than needed or under-delivering too. Don’t worry, we’ve got you! We’ve made a list of some of the easiest ways in which you can achieve the most effective work from home outcome.
Yes, it is not as difficult as you might imagine but being ‘lax about it isn’t going to help your situation either. And following some simple guidelines might actually leave you with a lot more time on your hands.
Take a look at some the best ways to create the most effective work from home environment:
- Set a fixed morning routine
View this post on Instagram
SO, regarding #corona , it seems a lot of us, especially uni students like myself, are going to have to start adapting to life and work both being at home. To help, I’ve created a free stay at home to do list to help plan out your days and set a routine. List the modules you need to catch up on, any home chores that need doing, and also much needed chill time activities, like what films to what or who you want to catch up with. I have also designed another one with an a lot more aesthetic design that I will ask for any small donation for in my paypal, just because it took a lot more work to create and artists need money too! To get either of them, message me to let me know if you’re interested and I can email you the high quality PDF so you can print it out from home. I really hope this can help at least someone feel a little more normal in strange times. Big loves xxx #workfromhome #todolist #textiledesign #textilestudent #illustration #plymouthcollageofart
2. Follow regular work hours
3. Set timely breaks and don’t skip them
4. Set up a work area for yourself
5. Request the people you live with to give you some space
6. Stay in touch with your work friends. Check up on each other to make this quarantine period less stressful.
7. Keep the communication clear
8. Respect deadlines because the chill attitude will only make it more difficult for you to keep up with the workload.
9. Attend all virtual meetings and pitch in like you normally would.
10. Document all communication to avoid confusion
11. Don’t let work invade your personal life. The key is to strike a balance, folks.
Follow these basic guidelines as we all try to make the best of the terrible environment created globally due to the spread of Coronavirus. Don’t forget to ensure the safety of yourself and your loved ones. Follow safety protocols and make the most of this quarantine period.