I don’t know if Kiki loves me or not, but I definitely love the new trending challenge on Twitter! The #ExplainACharacterBadly is recently going viral and for once it is not something dangerous! It is actually quite fun and hilarious.
The challenge basically asks you to explain a popular character, be it movie stars, fictional heroes, cartoons or TV stars, badly. The readers then have to take a guess on which character is being talked about. It is simple yet creative and funny!
Twitterati have spared no one, from marvel superheroes to cartoons –and it will have you going LMAO in no time! Check them out:
1. He took the term geek to another level.
— Mark Riter (@MarkRiter) August 11, 2018
2. That sounds…uncomfortable to say the least.
— ?Chris-co Inferno? (@HeyItsChris412) August 11, 2018
3. All boys would be superheroes if it was just white stuff, lol!
Young growing man discovers he can shoot white stuff out of his body. pic.twitter.com/iyoapd6oLa
— Sam Stephens (@thesteves89) August 11, 2018
4. For a second I thought the description was about me!
— Fox Band (@efoxband) August 10, 2018
5. I wish I were as free as Dobby!
— RiZo (@Ri_Zo_) August 11, 2018
6. The Kardashians are never behind!
Everyone's trying to keep up with her, but no one really knows why. pic.twitter.com/OX1FYVyf3O
— Jeremy (@dethbycofee) August 11, 2018
7. Nah, I think she was practical yet sweet.
— MFB (@stamishinc) August 11, 2018
8. Childhood = Ruined.
He’s a rapey French stalker.
— ?? JennyBennyBoo ? (@jennybennyb00) August 11, 2018
9. This one’s too easy, come on!
— Trump Luvs Jeebus (@JeebusTrump) August 11, 2018
10. The name’s literally SNOW WHITE, what do you expect?
— Jelly Stilettos ? (@JellyStilettos) August 11, 2018
11. She could’ve saved Jack, there was space on the plank!
— Apparently Jane (@spencedbyus) August 11, 2018
12. GOT it? (Poor pun intended!)
— Bill Corbett (@BillCorbett) August 11, 2018
13. And destruction.
— Andrew Cook (@AndrewCooker) August 11, 2018
14. Is it just me or Hulk is kinda cute in the way he talks and stuff?
— Andrew (@_A_n_d_r_e_w_s) August 11, 2018
15. HE DID NOT DIE FROM A BOO-BOO! HE WAS THE GREATEST KHAL!
— Talitha Dragonfly (@TalithaDrgnfly) August 11, 2018
So I have one for you guys : Is the worst American President ever!
Yeah, that wasn’t a tough one at all, was it?
This is one of the very few challenges that are actually fun and not completely illogical. Go try it out! (But don’t you dare explain Harry Potter badly!)