The largest filmmaking challenge in the whole world is back.
Team up and participate with your spirits charged high for the filmmaking challenge. All the teams receive a theme the moment the challenge begins and you will have to script, plan, shoot, edit, and upload a short film, in just 50 Hours!
Three categories that you can fit in –
Mobile (Shoot films on a mobile phone)
Amateur (Team Leaders with none or less than 3 Films)
Professional (Team Leaders with 3 or more Films)
Participate and get –
- Exclusive Online Workshop for participants with an industry expert on the first day of the challenge.
- Get 2 month MUBI Subscription worth Rs. 400
- Get a 2 Month Free access of SkillShare to upgrade your skills worth Rs. 1,200.
- Get 2 Free courses from Furtados School of Music
- Upload your IFP submission on Watcho and get it featured on TV
- One weekend pass (Oct 23 and 24) for entry to the IFP Virtual Festival (Oct 21 to 24) worth Rs. 199.
- E-certificate of Participation
- Dineout Passport 12 months voucher worth Rs. 2000 on “All City Pack”
Get your films assessed by some of the most prominent filmmakers –
Leena Yadav – Director of Parched, Rajma Chawal, Teen Patti
Navdeep Singh – Director of Manorama: Six Feet Under, NH10, Laal Kaptaan
Shakun Batra – Kapoor & Sons, Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, Searching for Sheela
Made a film that got everyone talking? Here are the prizes –
- Awards for Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze and #5 Film in all 3 categories.
- One-on-one mentoring session with one Jury member.
- Top 100 films will be broadcasted on MTV India.
- Lifetime subscription to Final Draft screenwriting software for Top 3 from each category.
- Top 50 films across combined categories will receive a free subscription to FiLMiC Pro App.
- Sennheiser Professional Microphones for Filmmaking for Platinum, Gold and Silver Winners
- Winning films will be screened at the festival during the awards night to thousands of audiences.
- Legacy lifetime free entry to IFP’s 50 Hour Filmmaking Challenge
- Creator’s Pack of MyCaptain.
There are special awards too –
- Mobile Category – Shoot your film on vivo X series devices (X50 or X60) to qualify for ‘VIVO Filmmaking Redefined Award’
- All Categories – Edit your film on Intel Evo powered device for a special award
50 Hours Begin: 8 pm, Sep 24, 2021, Friday
50 Hours End: 10 pm, Sep 26, 2021, Sunday
Now’s the time, tell that story and make it big with your next shot at the filmmaking challenge.
For more information, click here.