Check out this list of amazing Indian Beers for your next weekend's kick-back
India is largely seen as a whiskey market, but it is slowly making space for beers too. People always love a pint or two of good beer for lazy days, celebrations, or just as an accompaniment to their meal. And contrary to popular belief, the satisfaction of a nice, chilled beer can come from the desi ones as well.
Do you know what time it is?! It’s beer time! There are lots of Indian beers that you probably haven’t even tried yet and we thought we’d create the perfect bucket list for you!
Check out these amaze-balls Indian beers:
1. Jaipur Lager, brewed by Kool Breweries
2. Cobra, brewed by various local Indian brewers
3. Kalyani Black Label, brewed by United Breweries Group
4. Taj Mahal Indian Lager, brewed by United Breweries Group
5. Gateway India Pale Ale, brewed by Gateway Brewing
6. Bullet Super Strong, brewed by United Breweries Group
7. Knock Out, brewed by AB InBev
8. Kingfisher, brewed by United Breweries Group
10. Marco Polo, brewed by United Breweries Group
11. Charger, brewed by Millennium Beer Industries