Tiktok star and model Alina Rai gets candid about her future projects, life and a lot more. Check out our interview with the actor.
The famous musical app, TikTok has become a major content platform with its entertaining format. It has proved that talent finds its way and makes it to the eye of the audiences. One such talent that has made it to the big screen is Alina Rai who is a famous TikTok star and model. She has been able to gather her own fan following with her videos on TikTok. Grabbing eyeballs for her uncanny similarities with Bollywood star, Katrina Kaif, she has made it to the industry and is making her own place in the same. We recently had the chance to have a conversation with Alina.
Here’s all Alina Rai had to share with us, keep reading to know:
1. What are you currently working on?
“I’m currently working on two Bollywood films. One is Lucknow Junction which is an action-love story, this film is especially even supported by the UP government. The other one is also super exciting, but I’m not allowed to talk about it yet!”
2. What is the one thing you look for in a script/story?
“It should excite me and be a story I myself would want to know more about. There should be a level of suspense, unpredictable and relatable characters which I feel the audience should be able to connect with.”
3. What is your favourite genre?
“I love romantic thrillers”
4. Web series and OTT platforms have seen quite the growth globally as well as in India. What are your thoughts on the same?
“Definitely it’s a growing and enticing platform. I myself have been hooked on web series.”
5. What kind of trends in content and storytelling formats are you expecting to see in the coming times?
“I feel there is a lot of suspense and thrillers coming out.”
6. One director, who you would want to collaborate with, in 2020?
“Currently, I’m working with an amazing director Jayveer Panghaal and I’m enjoying the project.”
7. What is the one character in a show/movie you wish you had played?
“Alia Bhatt from Kalank I loved her character and found she had a great likability!”
9. Do you think massy films can have strong content as well? Or are the two mutually exclusive?
“Yes, I think they can! The audience is changing, and so is their choice in films. There’s definitely a need for stronger content at this hour.”
10. Which is the one project that gave you the best learning experience?
“So far it was working with Lucknow Junction. It thought me a lot about myself and my learning style.”
11. What does a day in your life look like?
“Well, I start the day off with a workout, then I have my brunch. Then either it’s shoots or meetings, etc l. I’m pretty much busy in the day and then evenings I spend at home early for a good rest, to start all over again!”
Also Read- #KetchupTalks: “I have learned so much about myself as an actor from Bekaboo”- Priya Banerjee
12. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
“I love spending time and feeding the stray dogs in the streets. I feel it’s important to give love to those animals who don’t have anyone apart from their selves.”
13. If not an actor what would you be?
“I would probably be a psychologist!”
14. Social media has become an inseparable part of everyone’s lives these days. Especially public figures. Do you think it is intrusive or do you like engaging with your fans on these platforms?
“I love engaging with my fans! I love for them to feel close to me and be connected with me.”
View this post on Instagram
Always be a learner ? Photography by @me_sikandarkhan #quote#motivation#model#fashion#makeup#india#indianfashion#model#actress#inspiration#healthy#bollywood#fit#travel#dance#indianactress#sports#tiktok#food#mumbai#love#modelling#selfie#indiangirl#indianmodel#alinarai#makeuptutorial#love#modelling#beauty#style#bloggerstyle#love#london#mumbai#healthy#motivation
15. Which social media platform do you spend the most time on?
“Most probably WhatsApp and Instagram.”
16. Which emoji do you use the most?
“The pink double hearts!”
17. How important is it for you as a public figure to be active on social media?
“Very important, what I do is for my fans and it’s very touching to receive so much love from my fans. Therefore, I love for them to feel connected to me and engaged on my Instagram page.”
18. Does online negativity affect your mental health in any way or you steer clear of it?
“No, not at all, as everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So, it’s cool.”
19. Lastly, any future projects that you can shed light on?
“I’m currently working on my new movie for which the shooting started in February. I am also very excited to be judging the Miss & Mr face of UP beauty pageant. I have some other projects coming up but I can’t talk too much as of just yet.”
View this post on Instagram
My first 100k love you all so much, thank you for supporting me and loving me it touches my heart so much ?? #quote#motivation#model#fashion#makeup#india#indianfashion#model#actress#inspiration#healthy#bollywood#fit#travel#dance#indianactress#sports#tiktok#food#mumbai#love#modelling#selfie#indiangirl#indianmodel#alinarai#makeuptutorial#love#modelling#beauty#style#bloggerstyle#love#london#mumbai#healthy#motivation
Follow Alina Rai on Instagram to know about her future projects.