Meme trends on Twitter are born out of nothing, and when a meme dies, it ends up meaning nothing. Although there are some memes we wish never died, like the Hiding From Serial Killer memes that were all the rage a few months ago!
The spontaneity and creativity of Twitter users’ was at full display as the meme template spread like a raging wildfire across Twitter feeds, not just in India, but in many other countries but some of the desi applications of the template had me gasping for breath. A stock photo of a man hiding from a serial killer in his closet became the center of internet’s infatuation and quickly sunk from the Twitter royalty to the WhatsApp forwards until it was eventually declared dead.
At the very beginning of internet’s obsession with memes, troll faces and other basic templates were highly popular, and now, years later, invite looks of cringe and disgust. Memes die, and are declared unfunny after a brief stint in the limelight but the hiding from serial killer was one meme template we wish had lasted longer. These are the best of the best hiding from serial killer memes that unfortunately died.
1. Every Indian Bollywood fan would die this way.
2. Once again, every Indian would die.
3. Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
4. The feels are real
5. Dammit mom!
7. Okay there are a lot of ways to kill us guys!
8. Worth it.9. This is how I will die
10. Sab serial killer kuwein me kood jayenge toh tum bhi kood jaoge?
11. *every millennial is dead*
13. Who wouldn't scream back Morya?
14. When Hiding from serial killer met Aunty Gormint.
15. *saffron flares light up* *Arnab screams* *things get banned*16. I don't even have to say something to make it funnier :D
17. *serial killer joins for duet and bad dance moves*
18. Every Mumbai local passenger ever.
We need these memes back. Seriously. I mean it!