Amidst all the Union Budget, and World Cup frenzy, everyone needs a breather. Be it through memes, movies, or the ‘swag aunty’; or the one stop shop for all these –Twitter! And this time around, we stumbled upon the adorable #threewordlovestories chain.
As the name suggests, the #threewordlovestories basically asks you to describe your definition of of love/comfort in three words. It got famous after Very British Problems tweeted a series of it and people caught up to it. Well, ‘Want to read?’
Three-word love stories:— VeryBritishProblems (@SoVeryBritish) July 1, 2019
I’m making tea
Can we cancel?
Bank Holiday Monday
Pigs in blankets
Selection of cheeses
It’s sunny outside
It’s cold outside
It’s raining outside
Empty train carriage
Who wants cake?
Last parking space
Fancy a pizza?
Not bad yourself#threewordlovestories
1. Yes please.
Netflix n chill?#threewordlovestories— Ruby Campbell (@_rubycampbell) July 2, 2019
2. These are angels sent from heaven.
Use my charger #threewordlovestories— Sharkey (@Rich_A_Sharkey) July 1, 2019
3. This is the most English you could possibly get.
Fancy a cuppa?
Fancy a pint?
Kettles just boiled
Baked some scones
Moving to England
Let's watch romcoms
It's game night
I brought ciders
Let's stay in#threewordlovestories
— Taylor MotherF*ckingChristian Scott (@loveyou_3k) July 2, 2019
4. That’s just a fancier way of saying ‘I don’t care anymore’; it ‘s kinda peaceful honestly.
Honestly it's fine.#threewordlovestories
— Sharkey (@Rich_A_Sharkey) July 1, 2019
5. All perfect things for a comfy monsoon!
Chocolate fudge cake. Time for bed. Cadbury dairy milk #threewordlovestories
— Helen Carvalho (@HelenMeadows) July 1, 2019
6. The best plans turn out to be the ones where you were dragged to go!
#threewordlovestories— Mike Torrington. (@mt241166) July 1, 2019
Come on then.
7. I think I like ‘on the house’ best for obvious reasons.
8. Them: What’s your perfect date? Me:
Let's stay in. #threewordlovestories— Adli Ci (@dilchh) July 1, 2019
9. Why do I feel like this guy works in corporate and wears suits to office?
The holiday's booked!
We're flying business!
Free champagne anyone?
Complimentary massage sir?
It's all free!
No children allowed
— Dani Pret (@Danipret) July 7, 2019
10. Translation: No new stress.
— Yvonne Walton (@SaltWalton) July 1, 2019
11. Guys have NO idea how girls keep thinking and smiling about simple sentences they said casually.
Alright my love? #threewordlovestories
— Zoë ? (@sunnygreen77) July 1, 2019
12. Gin and tonic in a nice hot bath sounds lovely!
— Lingotot York ?????? (@LingototYork) July 1, 2019
‘The plan’s cancelled’ –that’s my #threewordlovestory. What’s yours?