Hema Malini, the Bollywood sensation and the dream girl of many across the nation has been part of some iconic movies. Here are some Hema Malini dialogues that are classic and are hilariously relatable to our everyday life.
The dream girl of Bollywood, Hema Malini is an Indian actor, writer, director, producer, dancer and politician who has been part of some great movies and has played some iconic roles. She has portrayed all sorts of characters from funny to dramatic. There are a couple of Hema Malini dialogues that have turned iconic. She has been paired opposite her husband Dharmendra, Rajesh Khanna, Dev Anand etc. Her acting won her many awards including the Padma Shri. In 2012, Sir Padampat Singhania University conferred an Honorary Doctorate to Hema Malini in recognition of her contribution to Indian cinema.
Here are some Hema Malini dialogues that are classic and are hilariously relatable AF:
1. When that fuckboi keeps messaging you asking for your fraandship.
“Dekho, mujhe befuzool baat karne ki aadat toh hai nahi” – Sholay
2. When you finally ignore one booty call from your ex.
“Meri shaan meri laash ke saath hi giregi.. usse phele nahi” – Jamai Raja
3. When your guy friend challenges that you cannot finish the six-pack of beer.
“Chal Dhanno … aaj teri Basanti ki izzat ka sawaal hai” – Sholay
4. When your friends ask you to return their money.
“Yunki, yeh kaun bola?” – Sholay
5. Every time your teen brother says, ‘Bohot padh liya, ab main enjoy karunga’
“Yeh aaine si shafaq aankhen … khuda inki masoomiyat mehfoos rakhe” – Laaga chunari main daag
6. The moment your BFF says ‘I can’t come to Goa’.
“Ek achcha insaan banane ke liye aadmi ko puri zindagi bhi kam padti hai … aur bura insaan banane ke liye sirf ek lamha kaafi hai” – Mulzim
7. When your order arrives but you are already at the door waiting
“Aap ghanti bajaye na bajaye … aapke kadmo ki aahat se mere dil ki ghanti pehle se baj jati hai” – Baghban
8. When your mom bribes you with chocolates to dance in front of your relatives.
“Duniya mein har cheez bik sakti hai … lekin gareeb ka samman nahi” – Kasauti
Which one is your favourite? Tell us in the comments below.