Everyone in our generation knows, or rather, idealizes Elon Musk. It is well proven time and again that he is among the most intelligent and brilliant minds in the world today, and is providing us with some amazing technology. Although, when you have so many brain cells, your mind is bound to wander sometimes, isn’t it? Maybe a Twitter page where you post your ‘funny inventions’?
Twitter is full of hilarious parody accounts and one of them is of the great entrepreneur –Elon Musk. What would someone post there, you ask? Well, how about inventions that are hilarious, and some of them even weirdly useful? This interesting parody account goes by the handle @BoredElonMusk, and honestly our lives would actually be simpler if some of these ideas were turned to reality!
Check them out:
1. Caffeine and Trampoline and Stress Buster. Perfect.
Coffee shop that gives you extra strong drinks and a place to expel that energy called Caffeine and Trampoline.
— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) June 25, 2019
2. Can you IMAGINE how comfortably you and your partner would sleep? Almost like it’s a solution for not waking up grumpy!
Blanket that absorbs and transfers heat from one person to another based on temperature preferences.— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) June 8, 2019
3. Apple users would get a lot of alarms if this was put into practice!
Phone feature that rings your alarm just before the phone dies if you’ve set one for the morning and it is likely your power will run out before then.— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) June 6, 2019
4. It’s not just all-talk, he’s got diagrams too!
Literal bottomless Mimosas pic.twitter.com/tOygpI28VK— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) May 27, 2019
5. It’s all lies and fake illusions in that bin. Always.
AR app that scans entire bin of fruit at grocery store and points out the best pieces. Including the ones that look good however taste like butt.— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) May 12, 2019
6. And saving you from the utter embarrassment.
Conference call app that automatically mutes while you’re chewing or slurping.— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) April 19, 2019
7. Everything else on this list seems achievable, but you’re really talking crazy with this one.
A diet that doesn’t involve you having to talk about it all the time.— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) April 19, 2019
Also Read: These tweets from Mukesh Ambani’s parody account will make you laugh so hard, you’ll forget about your money troubles for a while!
8. Also, ‘Stop over reacting and scaring your co-passenger too.’
A display in airplanes that during turbulence lights up and reads, “Reminder: You’re fine. Not gonna die.”— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) April 16, 2019
9. That’s a BIG NO! We’d lose a major chunk of Bollywood!
A special glove that allows you to snap your fingers and eliminate half of movies with unoriginal plots.— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) April 2, 2019
10. I’m not getting up even if I’m wearing pants, so please.
Doorbell that scans ringing individual and provides appropriate audio response. pic.twitter.com/1El3I41lk1— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) February 1, 2019
11. We should install this technology in all Indian Metros!
Elevators that just vaporize anyone who tries walking in before people inside have stepped out, without exception.— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) January 13, 2019
12. Someone finally defined heaven.
Ice cream shop that just serves samples. $5 buys you 10 tastes. Margins would be incredible.— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) January 5, 2019
13. I don’t think many people would use the neck tie app because let’s be honest, it’s hard as it is and a 50% accuracy will dip my self confidence to a new low.
Unnecessary but possibly useful wearable technology. pic.twitter.com/CKJtopL1D8— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) January 6, 2014
14. Why? Why would you do that to anyone?
Self-imposed ads that run during tv shows you’re binging reminding you all of all the crap on your to-do list you’ve been putting off until holiday break.— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) December 27, 2018
15. I would need at least 10 free movies for the subscription to be value-for-money.
A monthly subscription for overpriced popcorn that comes with free movies.— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) July 31, 2018
Can you picture how cool our world would be if these actually became a reality? Someone should definitely work on these!