Wasting time on YouTube is a special activity that involves enduring these feats of absurd patience and products of a mind that can only be called special.
You may not have actually tried to do it, but we have all begun to look for something useful and informative on YouTube, only to be lost among conspiracy theories, useless pieces of knowledge and videos that make us question the stability and intellectual capacity of the human mind. I too have been there, armed with an unlimited WiFi connection, wasting time on YouTube, looking up from the screen after a few hours and asking myself, “What is wrong with me?”
If you are looking forward to wasting time on YouTube, here’s a handy list that will get you through more than a few hours.
1. Hey, you need it when you need it.
2. Wish to understand the science of napkin rings? Here you go.
3. 1 minute and 52 seconds of video, endless fun in the comments section.
4. A reporter gets hit by a fish that flew straight out of the sea, and this is a 10 hour dubstep remix of it. Yeah. 10 hours.
5. This one got me. I’m listening to it right now!
6. THE LONGEST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE! 596.5 HOURS.
Although the one above claims to be the longest video on YouTube at 596.5 Hours, it’s actually not playable, and is most likely a prank.
This on the other hand is the longest video on YouTube at 24 Hours.
7. Just watch it, you know you want to.
8. The comments under this video will infuriate you.
Good luck wasting time on YouTube, and hey, give us a few suggestions if you find a better waste of time!